- My Heart travels when my body cannot – do virtual miles count?
- I’ve gone over 100 miles, but was too busy to notice.
- The Mecca I am Walking Towards: Is it the same one that Mohammad (PBUH) did Hajj at?
- What the TEA Party People and Muslims Really Need to Know: One hour and Eleven Minutes of Radical Education and Where YOUR TAXES REALLY GO!
- Muslim Perceptions & Misconceptions about the TEA Party
Monthly Archives: November 2010
8026 miles to go to while walking to Mecca I think about a lot of things when I am walking. Fortunately I am one of those people who can usually walk AND chew bubblegum at the same time. I wouldn’t … Continue reading
I get tired of some of the news that is going on with regards to the TSA and pat downs. I’ve got news for you, as a card-carrying philatelist who wears hijab, I have been searched, patted and groped for … Continue reading
8029 Miles to go to while Walking to Mecca I am glad that TSA doesn’t have to scan me or grope me on my walking trip to Mecca. Since it is a combination of spiritual discovery/Dear Diary/and exercise program, the … Continue reading
I am in charge of getting people places, and doing things to make life easier for the family. I chose the job and accept the responsibility. But it means that I spend a good bit of time listening to the … Continue reading
8031 Miles to go to Mecca (MTGT) I am walking on my treadmill and thinking about the latest infringement on my rights as an American. So this American guy, presumably NOT MUSLIM uses his cell phone to capture his experience … Continue reading
Today I drove 547 miles in my car but have only gone one mile in my journey to Mecca. I used a treadmill to do my walking to mecca because I didn’t have the time to leave my busy life … Continue reading