- My Heart travels when my body cannot – do virtual miles count?
- I’ve gone over 100 miles, but was too busy to notice.
- The Mecca I am Walking Towards: Is it the same one that Mohammad (PBUH) did Hajj at?
- What the TEA Party People and Muslims Really Need to Know: One hour and Eleven Minutes of Radical Education and Where YOUR TAXES REALLY GO!
- Muslim Perceptions & Misconceptions about the TEA Party
Monthly Archives: December 2010
I am as busy as ever at this time of year. There is so much to do before Christmas! Oh not because I celebrate Christmas, but because I don’t. I have to make sure that I am not going to … Continue reading
I left home over a week ago to drive to Blythe, California to visit my sister and deal with the debris left by death. My Mom died in July while visiting me up here, but she had been living off … Continue reading
You know? I turn on the TV or radio and I hear about somebody blowing something up and first thing I think, “I hope it was an Infidel!” Ha! Got ya! You thought I was going to say I hope … Continue reading
I walked my mile yesterday and I can’t blog the mile I will walk in a couple of minutes until AFTER it is completed. I have to hurry because I have less than an hour to get dinner ready for … Continue reading
If I put a Star of David around my neck and light the candles for Hanukah, does that make me a Jew? If I put a Cross around my neck and go to Church (of whichever flavor) every Easter & … Continue reading
There is an old saying: “Just because you are paranoid, doesn’t mean that they aren’t out to get you.” Boy talk about chasing a talking rabbit down a hole! Only “I’m Late! I’m Late!” I think I should have started … Continue reading