The thing about a blog is that you are supposed to keep up with it. I have enough to do with keeping up with my LIFE. I am doing my walking, and praying, and thinking, but I am also being a Mom, a Wife, a Business Person and all sorts of other things. Egypt is happening. My Son just got out of the Navy (and started college AND got a JOB!) I am spending time trying to keep on top of business, and the things I do for the Masjid, and for my community as well. Right now I can only type for a few more seconds before I have to leave for a 4pm appointment. Hey, at least I am ALIVE and live in a country where I don’t have to camp in a city square in order to get the rights promised by the Constitution.
- My Heart travels when my body cannot – do virtual miles count?
- I’ve gone over 100 miles, but was too busy to notice.
- The Mecca I am Walking Towards: Is it the same one that Mohammad (PBUH) did Hajj at?
- What the TEA Party People and Muslims Really Need to Know: One hour and Eleven Minutes of Radical Education and Where YOUR TAXES REALLY GO!
- Muslim Perceptions & Misconceptions about the TEA Party