- My Heart travels when my body cannot – do virtual miles count?
- I’ve gone over 100 miles, but was too busy to notice.
- The Mecca I am Walking Towards: Is it the same one that Mohammad (PBUH) did Hajj at?
- What the TEA Party People and Muslims Really Need to Know: One hour and Eleven Minutes of Radical Education and Where YOUR TAXES REALLY GO!
- Muslim Perceptions & Misconceptions about the TEA Party
Monthly Archives: September 2011
As stated before, I have a life and sometimes it gets busy, and sometimes I can come up with excuses not to walk to Mecca. It does not mean that I am not headed in that direction, it just means … Continue reading