- My Heart travels when my body cannot – do virtual miles count?
- I’ve gone over 100 miles, but was too busy to notice.
- The Mecca I am Walking Towards: Is it the same one that Mohammad (PBUH) did Hajj at?
- What the TEA Party People and Muslims Really Need to Know: One hour and Eleven Minutes of Radical Education and Where YOUR TAXES REALLY GO!
- Muslim Perceptions & Misconceptions about the TEA Party
Category Archives: Adventures in Interneterland
There is an old saying: “Just because you are paranoid, doesn’t mean that they aren’t out to get you.” Boy talk about chasing a talking rabbit down a hole! Only “I’m Late! I’m Late!” I think I should have started … Continue reading