- My Heart travels when my body cannot – do virtual miles count?
- I’ve gone over 100 miles, but was too busy to notice.
- The Mecca I am Walking Towards: Is it the same one that Mohammad (PBUH) did Hajj at?
- What the TEA Party People and Muslims Really Need to Know: One hour and Eleven Minutes of Radical Education and Where YOUR TAXES REALLY GO!
- Muslim Perceptions & Misconceptions about the TEA Party
Category Archives: Oppresion
If you have been following my blog, you probably know that I live in Nevada. Yes, there is legalized Gambling. Yes there is Legalized Prostitution. Gaming and prostitution are regulated and taxed. And how about the gaming and prostitution that … Continue reading
8029 Miles to go to while Walking to Mecca I am glad that TSA doesn’t have to scan me or grope me on my walking trip to Mecca. Since it is a combination of spiritual discovery/Dear Diary/and exercise program, the … Continue reading
I am in charge of getting people places, and doing things to make life easier for the family. I chose the job and accept the responsibility. But it means that I spend a good bit of time listening to the … Continue reading