- My Heart travels when my body cannot – do virtual miles count?
- I’ve gone over 100 miles, but was too busy to notice.
- The Mecca I am Walking Towards: Is it the same one that Mohammad (PBUH) did Hajj at?
- What the TEA Party People and Muslims Really Need to Know: One hour and Eleven Minutes of Radical Education and Where YOUR TAXES REALLY GO!
- Muslim Perceptions & Misconceptions about the TEA Party
Category Archives: TSA
I get tired of some of the news that is going on with regards to the TSA and pat downs. I’ve got news for you, as a card-carrying philatelist who wears hijab, I have been searched, patted and groped for … Continue reading
8029 Miles to go to while Walking to Mecca I am glad that TSA doesn’t have to scan me or grope me on my walking trip to Mecca. Since it is a combination of spiritual discovery/Dear Diary/and exercise program, the … Continue reading