- My Heart travels when my body cannot – do virtual miles count?
- I’ve gone over 100 miles, but was too busy to notice.
- The Mecca I am Walking Towards: Is it the same one that Mohammad (PBUH) did Hajj at?
- What the TEA Party People and Muslims Really Need to Know: One hour and Eleven Minutes of Radical Education and Where YOUR TAXES REALLY GO!
- Muslim Perceptions & Misconceptions about the TEA Party
Tag Archives: distortion of Islam
As you can see by my slowly diminishing miles, I am making progress on my walk to Mecca. But what am I walking towards? If you notice the current picture at the top of my blog, you will see a … Continue reading
If you have been following my blog, you probably know that I live in Nevada. Yes, there is legalized Gambling. Yes there is Legalized Prostitution. Gaming and prostitution are regulated and taxed. And how about the gaming and prostitution that … Continue reading
On my journey of Walking to Mecca, I am lucky that I do not have to pass through Nigeria. I have 8010 miles to go and a lot of thinking to do. As I have been listening to reports of … Continue reading
If I put a Star of David around my neck and light the candles for Hanukah, does that make me a Jew? If I put a Cross around my neck and go to Church (of whichever flavor) every Easter & … Continue reading
There is an old saying: “Just because you are paranoid, doesn’t mean that they aren’t out to get you.” Boy talk about chasing a talking rabbit down a hole! Only “I’m Late! I’m Late!” I think I should have started … Continue reading
I am in charge of getting people places, and doing things to make life easier for the family. I chose the job and accept the responsibility. But it means that I spend a good bit of time listening to the … Continue reading