- My Heart travels when my body cannot – do virtual miles count?
- I’ve gone over 100 miles, but was too busy to notice.
- The Mecca I am Walking Towards: Is it the same one that Mohammad (PBUH) did Hajj at?
- What the TEA Party People and Muslims Really Need to Know: One hour and Eleven Minutes of Radical Education and Where YOUR TAXES REALLY GO!
- Muslim Perceptions & Misconceptions about the TEA Party
Tag Archives: exercise
If you have been following my blog, you probably know that I live in Nevada. Yes, there is legalized Gambling. Yes there is Legalized Prostitution. Gaming and prostitution are regulated and taxed. And how about the gaming and prostitution that … Continue reading
If I put a Star of David around my neck and light the candles for Hanukah, does that make me a Jew? If I put a Cross around my neck and go to Church (of whichever flavor) every Easter & … Continue reading
8024 Miles to go to get to Mecca. From reading these posts, you can probably tell that I am not the most consistent person in exercise or in correspondence. That is because I have a life. I look at each … Continue reading
8026 miles to go to while walking to Mecca I think about a lot of things when I am walking. Fortunately I am one of those people who can usually walk AND chew bubblegum at the same time. I wouldn’t … Continue reading
8031 Miles to go to Mecca (MTGT) I am walking on my treadmill and thinking about the latest infringement on my rights as an American. So this American guy, presumably NOT MUSLIM uses his cell phone to capture his experience … Continue reading
Assalamu Alaikoum This is an Experience by someone who does not know much about blogging or technology in general. It is the beginning of a Journey and one that I hope will be joined by many others heading in the … Continue reading