- My Heart travels when my body cannot – do virtual miles count?
- I’ve gone over 100 miles, but was too busy to notice.
- The Mecca I am Walking Towards: Is it the same one that Mohammad (PBUH) did Hajj at?
- What the TEA Party People and Muslims Really Need to Know: One hour and Eleven Minutes of Radical Education and Where YOUR TAXES REALLY GO!
- Muslim Perceptions & Misconceptions about the TEA Party
Tag Archives: Taliban
If I put a Star of David around my neck and light the candles for Hanukah, does that make me a Jew? If I put a Cross around my neck and go to Church (of whichever flavor) every Easter & … Continue reading
There is an old saying: “Just because you are paranoid, doesn’t mean that they aren’t out to get you.” Boy talk about chasing a talking rabbit down a hole! Only “I’m Late! I’m Late!” I think I should have started … Continue reading
8029 Miles to go to while Walking to Mecca I am glad that TSA doesn’t have to scan me or grope me on my walking trip to Mecca. Since it is a combination of spiritual discovery/Dear Diary/and exercise program, the … Continue reading